Online counseling can mean different things to different people. What I mean by online counseling is that we have our sessions using an online video service like Skype or FaceTime (although I don’t use either platform…more on that when we talk).
This means that you can be anywhere–at home, at your office, even in your car (if you’re not driving, of course!) and have your session. It’s important to me to reach people whose lives make traveling to an office and home difficult. The guys who may forgo counseling because of all the other work-life issues and would otherwise choose to not take care of themselves.
So, are you…
- A man with a demanding job that wouldn’t get you to a counseling session for your lunch break or after the work day?
- A dad who struggles with being away from your home?
- Or do you live in an area of New York State that just doesn’t have many counselors OR lacks counselors that specialize in working with men?
- Outside the USA and are looking for online counseling with a men’s counselor?
Well, having sessions online may make getting support doable!
- Can do it from (almost) anywhere!
- No one needs to know where you’re going once a week
- Get more of your time back
- Feel relaxed and at ease in your own space
Call or email me if you’d like to set up a free 15-minute phone consultation to discover if counseling, and particularly online counseling, is for you.