Spring began, but the Winter just keeps on coming. And the wind! Hope you’re keeping warm.
Here’s the weekly roundup of posts. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.
- Parenting Differently: You Don’t Have to Be Your Father It’s possible to parent by default—just parent the way you were parented. But you do have other options. If you loved how you were raised, hated how you were raised—or something in between, it will help to have an intentional approach and understanding to this challenging job.
- Being Productive By Doing Nothing The idea of things being “productive” is all over the place, but maybe just getting out of your own way could be the most productive you can be.
- Having a Feeling Before the Intellect Intervenes Rationality is important. It keeps us safe and it keeps us professional. But denying that spark of feeling before rationality kicks in can have a detrimental effect.
- How to Take a Break Do you know how to stop doing whatever it is you’re doing? Whether you love it or hate it, it’s amazing how important and helpful it can be to step away.
- Why Going Through the Process of Ending Therapy is Worth It This is my Topic Expert piece on Good Therapy. Moving toward the end of therapy should be respected and I talk about why. Feel free to comment on the site.
- Feel Like You’re Defective in Relationships? Have you been around the block so many times that you feel like you’re just not meant to settle down, but really want to. Here are some ideas to think about.