Another Friday–and it’s snowing again. And it was 70 degrees not too long ago. I know people who leave New York in February and return in March to miss the cold and I think the opposite may have been a better bet for them this year.
Well, here’s a recap of my posts this week in case you missed any. I’d love to hear from you and know what you’d like to be reading more of. Please shoot me an email or let me know in the comments below.
- The Fear of Being Taken Advantage of–This is a big injury to our manhood and our self-esteem, but why does someone else’s actions have the power to crush us?
- The Scariness of Being More Assertive–Assertiveness, confidence, being strong and standing up for what’s right. These are awesome things, but why do they make us so vulnerable?
- Metallica: Intimacy & Anger–Watched a great documentary about the band when they hired a group therapist to help them get along better. It’s a rare thing to be able to see these guys be so transparent. Inspiring too.
- Put Mindfulness to Work for You–People talk about mindfulness everywhere these days, but have you tried it and it’s not working for you? Are you feeling like you’re missing the boat?
- Self-Imposed Boxes That Limit What We Can Do–Sure, people place us in roles we hate and can’t seem to get out of, but how often are we guilty of doing that to ourselves? Is there anything that you’ve solidified as part of your identity that is actually getting in the way of being who you want to fully be? Let’s challenge it.
- How to Have More Confidence in Dating–First dates can bring up an amazing amount of anxiety. Some people avoid them altogether just so they don’t have to deal with the fear and discomfort, but at the same time they very much want a relationship.
Have a great weekend!